Download Showbox for PC
ShowBox for PC: Showbox is one of the few apps that does what it says. It works. With ShowBox users can stream, or download movies, television shows and videos on their handset for free. Although the app is great but its restricted to only smartphone users. For folks who want to get ShowBox for PC or ShowBox for Mac, here’s a guide. The app is of course not officially available for computer or laptop, but we have a couple of hacks that’ll enable you to do just that. Read on.
Features of ShowBox
There are several things to look forward to in ShowBox for PC, several reasons you should get it on your phone and computer. Whoever can resist streaming the latest movies for free right?
- Of course, as we mentioned, the app is for free and comes with no hidden cost. Moreover, ShowBox isn’t just another app that promises but never delivers. It actually works.
- You can watch videos, TV shows, cartoons and movies anytime, anywhere.
- It sorts all the contents by genres and categories which help the users to search their desired contents easily.
- You’ll have the option to download or stream HD quality videos that’ll give you the best movie watching experience.
- The interface is user-friendly, therefore very easy to set up if need be, in accordance to your taste.
- ShoBox for PC isn’t just for people with a lot of free-time. Folks who usually keep busy has the option to download the movies or shows and watch them later.
Minimum System Requirement for ShowBox for PC
Processor: Intel Pentium 1.6GHz CPU,
RAM: 2.0 GB DRAM
Internal Storage: 500MB disk space,
OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
Others stuff: Internet, Keyboard, Mouse
ShowBox for PC: How to Download and Install
ShowBox for PC service but the problem with the app is that it’s only available for smartphones and watching videos on your phone is not always fun as the small screen can prevent you enjoying the HD print of whatever you are watching. Moreover while watching on your handsets you are likely to be bothered with calls and social media notifications, in that case, PCs are a far better option. But the challenge is to get the app working for PC. Although not officially available, with a couple of tweaks and tricks, you can download ShowBox for PC and use it. Here’s how:
Step 1: Download BlueStacks, which is an Android emulator. What it does is that it mimics Android fooling the app to believe that it’s working on an Android. After downloading, install the software into your PC or laptop (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP).
Step 2: At this point, open BlueStacks and search for ShowBox. Once you find it, download and install.
Step 3: Now whenever you attempt to open ShowBox, it’ll open via BlueStacks.
And that’s it folk. The Showbox for PC should work fine.
For people who are facing problem using the method, here’s an alternative method where you can use an apk to download and use the Showbox for PC on your desktop.
Step 1: Follow this link and download the APK file for the official site. The file is genuine and legal download so go right ahead.
Step 2: As per the developers, these are the details of the ShowBox APK file.
- File type – .apk
- Platform – Android
- File Size – 39 MB
- Mods available – yes
There are a couple of older versions you can try if you want. And not that the ShowBox APK file is for Android smartphones. But we have a hack for using the app on PC. Keep reading.
Step 3: It’s pretty similar to the first method. Here you’d need to download and install BlueStacks.
Step 4: Open the software and then go over to where the ShowBox APK has been downloaded. Right click on the app, and “open” the file using BlueStacks.
Step 5: Now click on the “All Apps” button .
Step 6: Find ShowBox icon, displaying green eyes of a man.
Step 7: Double click and install. Like in the first method, here too, whenever you open ShowBox APK, it’ll open via BlueStacks.
ShowBox Without BlueStacks (Using YouWave Android Emulator)
For folk who don’t want to use BlueStacks, can use the next best Android emulator available right now – YouWave. As per the official site, here are the minimum system requirements for the emulator.
- Intel Pentium 1.6GHz CPU
- 2.0GB DRAM
- 500MB disk space
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
- Premium version requires Windows 64 bit and VT-x support in CPU (usually can be enabled in BIOS).
Okay, step 1, download YouWave. There is a free version and a paid version, go for whichever one you want to. Although we’d recommend if you have some spare cash, use the paid version because of features it has to offer. Moreover, the free installer may have pesky ads.
Next, download ShowBox APK file.
And now open the file using YouWave. You can do this by right-clicking on file, and then “open with” YouWave emulator. The installation process will automatically begin.
For now on, to use ShowBox for PC, double tap on the app logo and start using Showbox for Windows.
Showbox for Windows 10 PC
Since Microsoft launched Windows 10 and gave out free upgrades for a couple of months, many people have moved on to the OS. In past, some of our readers have shown anxiety of whether the apps for PC guide would work on Windows 10. Most of our guides including ShowBox for PC works on Windows. If you follow any of the methods we have provided above, you should be able to successfully use the app on your PC or laptop.
As per the official site, people have been complaining of ShowBox errors and some of the common issues include, empty screens popping up, slow loading, etc. The developers have provided a couple of possible solutions. That include:
- If the movie doesn’t load, it could be because the movie you are using is a torrent link. Try choosing server 3 and then playing the movie via another player too, if only the first step doesn’t help. ShowBox for PC Lite could help too.
- If the problem is with the app not loading links, then the movie might not have been uploaded as yet. Switch to a different selection of movies to find a list of movies more likely to be available to watch.
- ShowBox for Android crashing too much? It is your phone’s memory! Clear the cache, delete unwanted apps, games, files, media and anything else, and then reboot. The app should work normally.
ShowBox For Android Smartphones
Although ShowBox is exclusively designed for Android, the application is not available on the Google Play Store. As Google is very strict about the rules and regulations regarding the streaming related issues, the governing body does not allow any streaming application to get registered on the Play Store. So if you want to download ShowBox on your Android handset, you need to download the ShowBox APK file first and then have to run the apk file on your Android smartphone. So check out the steps to download Showbox for Android smartphones.
Step 1: To start the procedure, first download the ShowBox apk file from the internet.
Step 2: Now as you have downloaded the Showbox .apk file from an external source (a source which is not registered on Google Play Store), you need to allow your Android smartphone to install the application from the third party sources. So to grant permission to your phone, go to the Settings of your Android handset and then click on the Security. Here you will notice the Unknown Sources option. Click on the checkbox to give the access to the Unknown Sources to install the application on your phone.
Step 3: Then a pop-up will appear on your screen stating that installing the application from unknown sources may harm your device. Don’t worry and press the ‘OK’ button to further continue the procedure.
Step 4: After that, open the File Manager of your Android smartphone and find out the ShowBox APK file you have downloaded in the first step.
Step 5: Finally to start the installing process click on the apk file. The ShowBox APK file seek for your permission, allow them all to complete the installation process.
ShowBox for Mac: Step by Step Guide
Mac users too can watch HD movies and TV shows on your Apple computer with the help of ShowBox app running on an emulator. Here’s a guide:
- First off, download Genymotion Mac OS X 64 bits from here. For this, you’d need to create an account. Therefore go right ahead and do it.
- Install Genymotion, though you can avoid using Genymotion Shell when asked to do so.
- Now follow this link, download and install Virtual Box.
- Following this, run Genymotion, after which you’ll have to log into your account.
- Next, add a virtual device by clicking on ‘Add’. The device comes with 1080×1920 resolution and version 4.4.4 or later. Double tap to run the virtual device.
- Download ShowBox APK files from here. After which, you need to drag and drop the apk to the virtual device where it’ll start installing automatically.
- Then go to “Settings”, check “Unknown Source”.
- At this point, windows will pop out asking you to update. Hit “update”.
And that’s all folks. Start using ShowBox for PC today.
ShowBox for BlackBerry
Although BalckBerry has gone out of fashion, there are several BlacBerry users who you’d like to use ShowBox for BlackBerry. Here we’ll tell you exactly how you can get the app to work on your handset. You can use this guide with the following BlackBerry models – Q5, Q10, Z10, Z30, 9982, 9983, Passport, Classic, Leap, Priv, and or other latest models.
Go to “Settings”, then head towards App manager>Installing Apps>Allow Apps from Other Sources to be Installed.
Now download the ShowBox APK file from this link. Start the installation process.
After installing successfully, you’ll find the app in your phone’s menu. Open it, and you can start streaming videos on your BlackBerry phone absolutely free of cost.
For people wanting to use something like ShowBox, can use any of the following apps that is equally good and free of cost. Taka a look:
With Showbox for PC, you can watch free movies and television shows. Now news updates of CinemaBox have enabled a couple of new features like now you can stream music too using the app. It also allows users to download videos in the following file format MKV, AVI, WMV, MP4, MOV, FLV, etc.
Popcorn Time is a BitTorrent client that provides video streaming services absolutely free of cost. The app has been praised by mainstream media like CBS News and PC Magazine owing to the unique features it offers. In fact, its service is high-end that Popcorn Time is often regarded as the free alternative to Netflix.
Well, folks, that was our guide to ShowBox for PC. We provided you with three methods, in case one or the other doesn’t work. If any of the links don’t work or you find yourself facing problems, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Stay tuned for of our guides on apps for PC, only on Peggoapp .